Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Sad Day

   Today is a rather sad day for my family. We hugged and kissed a 9 year old boy and 4 year old girl ( Great grand Children) knowing we may never get to see them again.
    The boy cried as we did because he is fully aware of what is happening but the girl is young enough that she did not realize it. My heart hurts for them.
    We love all my grand and great grand children and never get to see as much of them as we would like.
     Recently in past couple months I reconnected with a granddaughter who is 21 and we have not saw her since she was a tiny baby. She knew nothing about her dads side of the family. I hope to see her some day but that as grand as it will be does not erase the longing for the two who left 6 today nor the  3 year old that her parents are separated and her dad moving a few states away.

No comments: