Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Divorce or equivalent of it

    Divorce is heartbreaking to children from the young to the grown ones. It turns their lives into undeserved turmoil.
    Yes, I know it does some of the parents too but my heart is with those children. They think  "I must have done something wrong to cause this" or " If I had only tried harder this would not have happened."
    No little child deserves to feel this way and wonder why Daddy is not coming home after work.
    Some children were brought into the relationship and after  five or six years they have adapted and  call the "father figure" daddy and now  the relatisonship falls apart and this child  has two dads they never see and the guilt thoughts come again.
     I love kids and hate to see them go through this.

No comments: