Thursday, July 21, 2011

Games

      I have always played games. When my kids were big enough we played Aggravation, Chinese Checkers, Checkers, Dominoes, Go Fish, Old Maids, Uno and many others.
      In fact my son Terry learned to count at age 3 by playing Aggravation. Goes to show they can learn at home by playing games.
      When the kids were teens we got our first computer game and played until we wore it out.Later we got a Commodore 64 . It was never on line but it was always busy with many games from pool, Frogger, Pac Man and many many others.
      When my kids were grown they got involved in playing on-line games and yes, they recruited me. I played Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest, WOW, Star Wars and others.
       Now I have played most of the Face Book games including Cafe world, Farmville, Frontierville, Cityville, Restaurant City,Garden of time and others.
        I'm just a kid at heart!

No comments: