Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sweethearts

  My heart son Robert posted on face book today that he was happy for the first time in a long time. I know he is referring to the first part of April when his bride of 6 weeks, Amanda left for the military. Today he got to see her. It seems to have been more important to him than his first ride in a plane to Ok.
   I know when he has to leave this week end and come home it will be rough for him as he knows it will be 10 more weeks before he gets to see her again. Then he is concerned as to where she will be sent after these 10 weeks and if it will be somewhere he can go along with her.
   Amanda calls him quite frequently and hearing her voice helps some but it just don't replace getting a hug and kiss.
    My hubby and I have been married 50 years this year and still don't like to be away from him and I'm sure it is much harder on the young ones.

No comments: