Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Talk with God

I had a talk tonight with God. I have attended our Church since we moved back to Illinois 3 1/2 years ago. I dearly love the people we fellowship with and they are family. However I have not always felt like I belonged or was included it what goes on . I'm sure self esteem plays a big part here because I'm old, fat and disabled. I have voiced that I am the hang nail as far as my place in the body of the Church. Just the little irritating part. When the have work days at Church I stay home as I  am not able to do any work. When the ladies so to ladies retreat I stay home because I would need my electric power chair to get around  and no way to transport it or if the get together to go shopping I can't go because I can not walk enough to do that. So,yes, I sometimes feel left out. It has bothered me  and I have cried out to God "I want to be a part of the Church". Tonight He made me realize thats not what I want. I want to please Him and go to heaven and be with Him. It's not about the cliques and groups that I feel left out of. They really don't matter I need to see it is all about Him.

No comments: