Tuesday, May 14, 2013

                          Feeling Left Out


Have you ever felt left out? It is an uncomfortable feeling especially when it is a group that you have tried for several years to be a part of.
I get this feeling that I don't belong several times a year. I know I can't do some of the things most of the others do because of my physical limitations but wish they would at least ask if I want to do it.
If it to help provide a meal my daughter will gladly help with it in my stead.  But usually I don't know about it until it is over with.
I don't know why I'm not included. I know I don't have nice clothes and have to wear ugly shoes but I desire to be a part. I have children so I could be included in their contests. My child could be included with the other children but no.
I don't know if anyone reads this but if you do please leave comment  Thanks!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling that way, Jeanette. We miss you, and there is at least one place you'll always be wanted.