Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Man Alive

Man Alive is a book written by Patrick Morley. It is directed to men and their spiritual life so I had a hard time relating to it.
Morley says men don't think God cares for them in a personal way. He tells how to fix this problem. He gives 7 primal needs of men;
1. To feel like I don't have to do life alone.
2. To believe---really believe that God knows, loves and cares about me personally.
3.To believe that my life has a purpose- that my life is not random.
4. To  break free from the destructive behaviors that keep dragging me down.
5.To satisfy my soul's thirst for transcendence, awe, and communion.
6. To love and be loved without reservation.
7.To make a contribution and leave the world a better place.

1 comment:

Diane said...

This sounds like an interesting book. Thanks for your thoughts and review. :O)